To get paid a commission on a SpamHero affiliate referral, the following conditions must be met:
- You must be an active SpamHero affiliate
- The new customer order must be associated with your affiliate account (e.g. they clicked on your affiliate link, etc)
- You must have an active PayPal account (and be sure it's designated as the payment method in the affiliate control panel)
- The new customer has to have been with our service for at least 60 days.
- The new customer has to have activated their subscription and paid their first bill.
New customer referrals that do not meet these requirements within six months of signing up are disqualified. When a customer referral does not qualify for commissions the referral is marked as "declined" in your affiliate control panel.
Affiliates are paid for qualifying referrals during the first week of each month. Payment is sent via PayPal.