The Quarantine Plus
feature allows you to research the status of messages that have passed through the filtering system in the last 30 days. From this area you can: Manage Spam Received in the Past 30 Days
- Search for and view spam messages and raw headers that were caught by the filtering system.
- Release quarantined messages and optionally whitelist (approve) the sender.
- Setup and manage email-based quarantine reports. [ details ]
- Delete spam from the quarantine*.
- View deleted spam*.
*Spam is automatically deleted and permanently purged from our servers after 30 days.Manage Clean Email Received in the Past 30 Days
- View clean messages* and headers that have been received in the last 30 days. [ details ]
- Redeliver any message that arrived within the last 30 days. [ details ]
- View messages that are waiting to deliver. [ details ]
- View delivery status and raw delivery logs for clean messages. [ details ]
- View or re-queue messages that failed to deliver. [ details ]
*Only "my quarantine" users and the primary account contact can see the details of clean mail. Clean email is automatically deleted and purged after 30 days.