Choose one of the two solutions that apply to your situation:
If the primary account contact is willing and able to make the change, the process is as follows:
- The primary account contact logs into SpamHero.com and navigates to Account > Account contacts.
- They then click on the Set as primary contact next to the user they wish to make the new primary contact.
In this situation, an individual that has the legal right to take over the account would do the following:
- Contact the administrator of your mail server and have them temporarily redirect email for the primary account contact to the individual that will be the new primary account contact.
- After email for the primary account contact has been redirected, click on the Forgot password? link on the following page to reset the password (using the current primary account contact's email address): https://www.spamhero.com/sign-in
- Once the password is reset, login to SpamHero.com using the old primary account contact's email address and go to Account > Account contacts and click on the Set as primary contact link next to the user that is to be made the new primary account contact.
- Optionally, the new primary user may wish to login and delete the old primary account contact from the Account > Account contacts page and instruct the administrator of your mail server to turn off the email redirection for the old primary account contact.
The above procedure is not to be taken as legal advice. Please consult a lawyer to ensure that the above actions do not violate your company policies or the privacy laws of your country.