This option may be useful if you notice that there is a lot of missed spam from certain countries/regions.
To access the Geographic Filtering Policies, you will first need to log into your SpamHero account. Once logged in, click on Settings > geographic policies.
The first option you will see is Domain Settings and Account Settings. The Account Settings will apply any policies set to all domains on an account. The Domain Settings will override the Account Settings, but apply only to the chosen domain.
This tool is divided up by Regions:
If there is a particular country in a Region that is causing problems, click on the Drop-down arrow
next to the region:
This will show you the specific countries available for setting a filter:
Once you find the country, you can choose a filter option from the drop-down menu next to it:
You should see a "saving..." notification to let you know that your change has been made.
- Account - Defer action to account level policies.
- Normal - No action is taken based on the sender's geographic location.
- Deep Filter - Apply extra filtering. Messages will be visible in the Quarantine during the Deep Filter process, and clean messages will automatically be released upon completion. For best results, the Deep Filtering process should be set for as long as your circumstance will allow a message to be delayed.
- Quarantine - Send message to the quarantine.
- Trash - Skip the quarantine and send to trash. Trash can be viewed from the quarantine viewer. But won't show up on your quarantine reports.