If you have an Ad Blocker, it may cause certain features in the control panel to malfunction. For best results, we strongly recommend disabling your Ad Blocker or whitelisting
Here are the steps for some of the most popular ad blockers:
AdBlock or Adblock Plus
- Click the AdBlock or Adblock Plus icon in the browser toolbar.
- Select Don't run on pages on this domain or Whitelisted.
Note: The option may appear as
Disable on spamhero.com on certain versions of AdBlock or Adblock Plus.
- Click the uBlock Origin icon in the browser toolbar.
- Click the big power button in the popup to turn it from blue to grey, indicating the current domain is whitelisted.
- Click the Ghostery icon in the toolbar.
- Click Trust Site.
iOS Safari Content Blockers
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Safari.
- Tap on Content Blockers.
- Disable the ad blocker for the current domain.