You can cancel filtering services for a domain from within the control panel:
1) Switch your MX records so that your domain's email is delivered directly to your mail server. To do this, create an MX record that points to your mail server and remove all SpamHero MX records.
2) Wait until no more email is flowing through SpamHero. **To do this, use the Quarantine+ tool to view clean email that has passed through our service.** Wait at least 24 hours to make sure all mail servers have picked up your MX record change.
3) Login to the SpamHero control panel.
4) Click on the Account tab
5) Click on the Subscriptions sub-menu item
6) Click on the cancel link next to the subscription that you want to cancel.