By default, our system takes measures to prevent users from accidentally creating a second reseller account. To get around these measures, you will need to do two things:
- Sign out of your existing reseller account (or use an "Incognito window") when registering.
- Register with an email address that is not already associated with any existing SpamHero accounts. If you don't already have a private login (one that's not shared with your staff), you can use this step to create one. Or, if needed, you can use a "fake" email address and replace it in the next step.
Here is the reseller registration form:
After registering, you'll be automatically logged into the Reseller setup options area of the new reseller account and will need to fill out the form to finalize the registration.
At a minimum, you'll need to provide:
- A Reseller sub-domain for your "private" reseller control panel (used for any quarantine users you setup)
- An Email address in the Visible organization info section. This address can be anything you choose (it's used for sending "password reset" and "quarantine reports" emails, etc)
- Click on the Save button to finalize the registration.
Be sure to make a note of the Account number (shown in the upper-right corner of the control panel). You'll need it when transferring your domain to your new "private" reseller account.