Reporting missed spam via Quarantine+
Marking an email as spam from Quarantine+ will automatically forward a copy of the message to our spam techs for further review.
- Go to the clean mail view:
- Once you've found the message that should have been classified as spam, click on the "mark as spam" link:
If you are not finding the spam you received in the clean mail view, this means that the spam didn't come through our service. To solve this issue, see: Spam getting around the filter?
Reporting missed spam via your assigned reporting address
On the main dashboard tab of the control panel, you will find the email address assigned to your domain for reporting spam. Follow these guidelines when forwarding spam to your assigned reporting address:
- Do not forward the spam message as an attachment. Attachments are not currently supported, and reports sent this way will not be processed.
- Do not include full headers. The system that parses the message is looking for the standard abbreviated header that your email software creates when you simply forward a message. Our system will use the From address and Subject line it finds in the abbreviated header to match the message back to the original message that came through our filter where we have full access to the raw message and headers.
- Do not relay spam messages directly to your "missed spam" reporting email address (e.g. from your mail server)
- If you have multiple domains, be sure to forward to the "missed spam" reporting address that corresponds to the domain that received the spam message.
Why am I still getting the same spam that I already reported?
Can I block specific messages or senders?