Yes. When a user is unable to receive an important message, you can temporarily redirect their mail to an alternate address and then re-deliver the target message.
Some things to keep in mind:
- This process will temporarily cause all of their mail to be delivered to the alternate email address.
- There is an option to continue mail delivery to the original recipient as well so that they don't have gaps in their email box.
- For security purposes, the original recipient will be notified that their mail is being forwarded to an alternate address.
Temporarily redirect the original recipient's mail
- In the control panel, go to Settings > Email recipients
- Find and click on the original recipient's email address from the list (there's a search box in the upper-right corner of the grid)
- In the Forwarding addresses box, enter the alternate email address
- Optionally select the Also deliver to original recipient checkbox
- Select the "I understand" checkbox to acknowledge the notification that will be sent to the original recipient
- Optionally send a "test" message to confirm that the redirect is working (or just wait for a new message to arrive). It can sometimes take up to 5 minutes but will normally work must faster.
- It's best to send the "test" from an external domain since your mail server may not route mail from local senders through SpamHero.
Re-queue the original message for delivery
- Find the message in the quarantine
- Hover over the message and click on the Deliver link
As long as the redirect has taken effect, the message should be delivered within the next minute.